Lump near the pelvic area

A lump has arisen near my pelvic area (not very big) It does not hurt anyhow unless it is pressed upon.. I do not feel any problem from it else if it is pressed upon. I don't face any other problem while urinating etc. I had noticed the lump around 2-3 weeks back, but didn't seem to care then.. And the lump is still present. I do not believe that lump has increased in size. But would require some advise if this require some greater attention, and a way to remove/cure the same Thanks for the help

Doctor Answers (1) on Lump near the pelvic area

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. We need to examine you along with this history. Also would like to know if its on one side or both the sides? Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for durther evaluation and management. You will also require some tests. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.