Lump inside anus
Male 23 Having lump inside anus about 2-3 cms from sphincter at 7'o clock position. Lump is smooth, feels like skin, not painful. On pooping anus area burns for 10 -15 mins and goes back to normal. Also having random anus spasm (for 2-3 seconds). No bleeding during pooping, but having some constipation. Taking milk of magnesia from 4 days. What can this lump be ? Also will gastrointestinal doctor see this or general surgeon?

Consult General Surgeon and to his OPD for examination to reach at proper diagnosis.
Consult and discuss in private
Meet me I can help u