Lump in right hand palm
The area in the left side bottom of my right hand palm is very painful. It looks like a lump (swollen). I am facing this problem since a year. But, it was never consistent. It bothers me for some time and it fades away on its own. After few days problem reoccurs. Again it fades away. I was never concerned about it thinking that it's just temporary. But, last night pain was intolerable. I couldn't sleep. I even had paracetamol 650 thinking that it will relieve pain. But it didn't work

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I still havent been able to understand what it could be. You also havent attached a picture along with this question. Better option would be that you consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  Let him examine you and run some tests and he will suggest further. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Painful lump palm hand