Lump.in.breast

I am having lump in breast from the past 3 years. Have pain in the same too. Consulted ayurveda but nothing coul d treat.. need ur help as to what should I do... I fear if it is a cancer.. what shud I do. Also have scanty periods.menustral cycle is normal. Also have problem of vaginal discharge with excessive foul smell and excessive itching. Kindly guide me as to what should I do.

Dr. Nitesh Sharma
Homeopath 5 yrs exp Ghaziabad

A lump in the breast can have many causes. These include swollen lymph nodes, tumour, infections, or cysts. Cysts or abscesses under the skin may also produce large, painful lumps in the breast. These may be caused by injury, or infection. Lump in breast can be cancerous. Homoeopath medicine for this type of cases are possible only by proper case taking which includes signs and symptoms, constitutions, modalities, maism and lab findings. Frequently prescribed medicines are Scrophularia nodosa, Calcarea fluor, Conium, Baryta mur, Thuja, Merc. Iod, Phytocacca, Plumbum.iod etc.
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

You are suffering from lymphatic disorder for which constitutional treatment is required. Full classical case recording is required else the problem will reaman same.You may click on www. askhomoeo.com to get case record form or may call for telephonic check out by taking the no from the above website.
pathological report required
Dr. (Prof.) Nilanjana Basu
Homeopath 15 yrs exp Noida

Hello. A proper diagnosis should be made before you start any treatment. Consult a surgeon and get examined for the breast lump.
Once the diagnosis is confirmed, you can consult online for homoeopathic treatment for all the complaints. Regards
Dr. Rushali Dnyaneshwar Angchekar
Homeopath 4 yrs exp Sindhudurg

You have not mentioned Side affected? Any discharge from nipples ? Painful or non painful lump ?movable or immovable? You mentioned scanty menses but are they late or early ? Consult for treatment

Hello.. Well about the lump..looking at your age and the symptoms I think it is fibroadenoma...you should meet a surgeon and get examined and also get a fnac of the lump so that we can exactly know the pathology and if it requires surgical removal can be planned...and for the foul smelling discharge its quite possible that you are suffering from infection...meet a gynaecologist
meet a Sur geon and a gynaecologist..thank you
Dr. Manisha
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Lucknow
Get your lump be examined by gynecologist or surgeon so to know whether lump is benign or malignant. mammography may be required. So investigate yourself as soon as possible .