Lumbarspondylosis&slpdisc
I am a patient with lumber spondylosis and slip disc and I have consulted and assured that no surgical procedure is needed if I take medicine and physiotherapy routine wise but the thing is that during winter the pain increases and in summer the pain is less,I want know that if there anything that I can keep my pain away

DR.NIRAJ GUJARATHI
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Nashik

Its might be due Early degeneration of spine . Need ayurvedic medicines to heal spine degeneration . & ayurvedic procedures to stop further degeneration & cure from pain . 1) Basti 2) Pinda swedan 3) Raktamokshan 4) kati basti
Dr. Govind Singh Raghvanshi
Ayurveda 11 yrs exp Kanpur

Now you take Panchakarma tharey treatment at any reputed Panchakarma Center