Lumbar Strain
I met with an accident and then i went to the doctor. He advice for an xray but there is nothing shown up in xray. I had sever pain he write some medicine 10 days and bed rest for 1 month. After 10 days he saw me again there is little improvement . He repeat the medicine for the whole month and after a month i am able to walk. He reduce medicine and advice 1 month rest more. After that i get pretty well with little pain. He advice 15 days rest. After that i get well. When i submit these documents in my company as a medical prove their doctor said MRI is compulsory for such long period of pain. My question is my doctor treated me well or MRI was necessary despite of getting well time to time ?

If you are well then there is no need to worry Else you have to do MRI

Lumbar strain exercises