Lumbar Spine Pain (l5-s1)
I have done lumbar spine surgery(tlif) a year ago and i have not able to get rid of pain.I have done all exercises.I cant walk more than 10 min. And the pain also radiate into my legs as like before surgery & i am also not able to bend more than 10°. So kindly suggest me to get rid of pain.Belw is my post op.MRI report

Mri is already very old in view of new pain repeat consulation is required to examine you and look for signs . You will require to undergo x rays and if required repeat Mri and blood. Investigations. It's a needle in haystack hence get a consulation with your doctor

Leg pain after lumbar fusion Compressed nerve in lumbar spine