Lumbar Spine Pain (l5-s1)
I have done lumbar spine surgery(tlif) a year ago and i have not able to get rid of pain.I have done all exercises.I cant walk more than 10 min. And the pain also radiate into my legs as like before surgery & i am also not able to bend more than 10°. So kindly suggest me to get rid of pain.Belw is my post op.MRI report

Dr. Madhusudhan.H.R
Orthopedist 9 yrs exp Mysore

Mri is already very old in view of new pain repeat consulation is required to examine you and look for signs . You will require to undergo x rays and if required repeat Mri and blood. Investigations. It's a needle in haystack hence get a consulation with your doctor