Lubrication while tyring to concieve
Me and my wife are trying to concieve and this is the first time we are trying. We always had habbit of doing with protection but this is the first time we are tying without protection. I am using neon lubrication jelly for lubrication. Just wanted to know is it safe to use this lubrication or should we try another one? Musturad oil? or something else

Better use KY gel or Lubic gel. It is a water soluble lubricant. For further guidance and assistance feel free to reach out.
There are few better and safer option available for conceiving
Chat online
Some lubricants are available while trying to conceive.
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician n Gynaecologist.