Lower leg pain
I am using fastum gel because the doctor ready me because I have pain in my muscles of lower left leg. But when I apply this gel I feel that it is paining me a lot . Why this is happy to me?

Hi dear homoeopathic medicines will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Hello, the content is very different ketoprofen cost is much but compound don't SUITS U. So don't use.ok.

Bone pain in lower leg Pain in lower legs and feet Tight skin on lower legs