Lower jaw pain
I have right lower jaw pain under the ear for 3 months. I have mild swelling in the jaw line. Sore pain inside the ear. Severe burning like scratching pain under the earlobe in the jaw. Don't injure anywhere. The pain radiates to the side of the neck since July. The side of the neck is mildly swollen and have a small lump like spots in the side of the neck and under the ear. Had neck ultrasound and no abnormalities found. Went to dentist. He said it could be from a tooth fracture in lower first molar. Went for second opinion. He couldn't find any fracture. So, no definite answer yet. Whether a tooth fracture cause these symptoms? I have severe pain in the jaw, in the ear and neck. Swelling didn't increase or decrease since may. Is the same irrespective of taking antibiotics and NSAIDs. What could be the problem?

U need to consult oral physician/oral Medicine specialist for this. Myself oral Medicine specialist from most eminent government hospital Maulana Azad Institute delhi (MAMC). U can teleconsult on my page for such cases. I will take detailed history for this case and Diagnose advice and manage accordingly. Thanks

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
How is your??? When do you get the more pain??? Every time pain is there??? Do you find any difficulty in swallowing food or while drinking water???? Is there any pain when you turn your head right or left??? Do you feel fish bone stuck feel in side your throat????
can you tell full mouth xray?? ( OPG)
teeth doesn't look like fractured With an OPG x-ray can you visit my clinic??
Maybe the pain could not be related to dental problem then. Better to show an ENT specialist to get their opinion.
Consult ENT specialist