Lower Jaw Incisors Teeth Open On Top
Hello myself Rajashekar, Last year i.e 2019 there was teeth open in lower jaw incisors and there was sensitivity in those areas. I didn't think much about it. But, later few months the teeth shape was shrinking and was lot of sensitivity on those areas. I'm worried that I'll loose teeth completely. I have shared the images in the attachment section. Hope, I get a desired solution on this. Regards, Rajashekar

Dear practo user Visit dentist and get fillings done.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Avoid munching hard food by those two teeth in particular. Any desensitizing tooth paste, keep applied for3-4 minutes on the tooth surface and rinse off. Not a permanent solution. Use soft bristled brush while brushing And avoid vigorous forceful brushing of teeth. Keep the area cleaned. Reason to be elicited, to avail long term  effect of the treatment.
visit dentist
avoid citrus, very hard,  cold and hot food.
This is attrition... Ur upper layer(enamel) of teeth is worn off leading to dentine exposure... As dentine is sensitive to almost everything ur r feeling so... Thing to b worried is dentine is much softer than enamel so it gets eroded faster.. Reason needs to be found out n accordingly treated... For now use sensodyne repair n protect for sensitivity...
visit a dentist or teleconsult
try to figure out wen do u feel most sensitive.... n wen do u rub ur teeth against each other...
Don't worry, this is what we call attrition
visit a dentist, filling will work
This can be due to various reasons. Improper contact between upper and lower teeth while eating or any of your grinding habits. It can also be due to improper brushing. But to give a proper diagnosis we need to check it clinically. It would be better if you visit a dentist. For sensitivity - use Toothpaste - Thermoseal repair.
do not take anything too hot or cold.