Lower front teeth shaking
My lower front 4-5, teeths are shaking.I seems to me that it's because of the gums are reducing so the teeths are loosing the grip.I have attached the x-ray.I had consultant someone before and was told that either you need to wear braces or have kind of wire behind the back to provide them support.It seems somewhat illogical to me.Please help me what should I do in this situation.I have attached the x-ray.Kindly view it and let me know what could be done in this scenario.

Hello, As per the x-ray,I do not see severe bone loss,which is a good sign.We need to check clinically for the depth of the pockets though.May be a deep scaling/currettage with a laser dedridement and bone graft in areas with more amount of bone loss should solve the problem.Regards,Dr Sumanmakam,dental arts,jayanagar,Bangalore.

Loose gums around front teeth