Lower Body Pain

My Mother is having pain, in her one leg, it's located at the starting point of hip and back . We have consulted so many doctors in MP, they said its because, her one muscle is suppressed and one guriya is broken, as per doctor advice she is taking pain killer but there is no relief, i am looking for permanent solution and good doctor. Now she is coming to Mumbai to meet i want to counselt best Doctor please advice.
views-icons 40 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Lower Body Pain

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Hello.... O could not understand meaning of guriya?? Please don't use regional words in compliant... You must consult neurosurgeon or orthopedic surgeon... MRI scan may be required to diagnose the condition ... If necessary surgeon will do surgery ... Consult doctor in nearest hospital.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?