Lower abdominal pain

I m suffrng frm dis pain since couple of yrs.in the ryt side.it is severe while on periods and slightly on the left side.whenever it pains on d ryt side along wid it my waist n right leg also pains alot.sometimes if i feel constipated then also it pain as if somethng is gettng pressed inside.last yr couple of time i hv done sonography couple of times..it was TVS,appendix was nrmal bt it showed i have Polycystic ovaries and ryt side it was more. and another report stated mesenteric lymphadenitis. yes one thing more even my right breast also pains alot and my right hand along wid that.

Doctor Answers (1) on Lower abdominal pain

Dr. Rashmi T V Bangalore | General Physician
Hi Altho it looks like pain abdomen is due to polycystic ovarian disease , you will have to think of neurological issues as pain is unilateral involving chest...Kindly consult physician for examination and treatment....