Lower abdomen pain,depres
Hello, I am 22 yr old male. from past 1 month. time and again very little uncomfirt arises in my lower abdomen right below belly button . I got ultrsound of my abdomen done. All normal. My right testical is little horizontal in shape and sometimes pains also. 1 month ago there was blood in my stool. and pain at that time was also much more. but as time has passed the pain has almost vanished. now sometimes i feel the pain and also i get depressed and tensed very soon. i used to mastubrate 2-3 times week.But now from past month i have stoped it. please tell me what could be the problem.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  The history you have provided is vague and also details which are not related to the case have also been mentioned. Anyways, consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.