Low weight problem

Hello dr, i am 26 yrs old female.my height is almost 5ft and weight is only 35kg.i look too skinny my friends relatives are tease me a lot.i cant even wear jeans or body fitting cloths.i took neorobon and ciplactin tablets according to my family dr. prescription.i get weight from 34 to 42 but after stopping these medicines i lost my appetite and feeling like nausea a lot.and lost my weight rapidly untill now my weight is only 34/35.whenever i try to eat more a bit a feel nauseaus even i tried to eat a small meals in a day to increase my appetite but it dnt wrk.also i do workouts at home but still the result is same.my main problem is feeling nausea after eating extra food.plz suggest me what to do in this case i just want to look better.

Doctor Answers (2) on Low weight problem

Dt. Neha Shivhare Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Take good amount of protein and complex carbs in your diet.
Fatima Radhanpurwala Navi Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hello,  I understand your concern, according to your problems you need to consume calorie dense foods so that if you eat less then also you get your daily requirement of nutrient. Kindly consult a professional for detailed personalised diet chart for you. Since it would be to explain you without knowing your details.
You can consult me too for the same.