Low weight
Hi I am 23 and have no health disorder.  My height is 5' 2" and my weight is very low that is 37 KG.  I have good amount of calories per day also have good amount of food but I am not able to lower my metabolism rate. I am very upset over this and it affects my self confidence. Please advise me how to gain weight.

Ms. Anitha Narayanamurthy
Dietitian/Nutritionist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, To gain weight eat 5-6 small meals a day.include dry fruits atleast 10nos a day.eat cheese products as snacks.include lots of fresh fruits n vegetables in your diet. Drink banana milkshake.Exercise regularly.