diabetes-icon
Low testosterone
I am a 22 year old male. I have scanty beard and moustache. My doctor asked me to get a testosterone test done. My T level was really low. It was 195ng/dl. Is hormone replacement therapy or testosterone injection the only way out or is there any other way. I heard some deficiency like Zinc also causes low testosterone. Ps: 1. I gave my blood at 8 pm. 2. My thyroid levels are normal 3. My BMI is 27

Testosterone levels should be checked at 8am. I would recommend seeing at endocrinologist for further evaluation. Treatment of low testosterone levels depends on its cause. You need LH FSH prolactin levels

Testosterone replacement therapy dose Estrogen testosterone hormone replacement