Low Sex drive
I'm a gay male and masturbate multiple times a day. I know masturbation is not bad for health but multiple times a day does seemed to have caused problems. Things I've noticed getting worst day by day: 1. Penis is not getting completely hard. (atleast it feels to me as I find it difficult to penetrate) 2. Don't feel the urge to have sex or get horny enough. 3. I've started to have lots of precum. It wasn't like this earlier but now, it's quite a lot which makes my partner uncomfortable. 4. Premature ejaculation; not even a minute and this is worrying me a lot. 5. I get irritated very easily. Fight with people a lot/get sarcastic many a times/cry like anything. There's something definitely wrong with me; I'm just too afraid to ask anyone. Please let me know whats wrong with me. Mentally or physically. Thanks!

You must understand that excess of everything is bad. Same is true with masturbation. Control masturbition. Dont do more than a once in a week otherwise it may cause some weakness. You may take cap. Shilajit & tab. Chandraprabha bhati. One tab. Each morning & evening & also take dhatu paushtik churan one spoon morning & evening. All 3 with hot milk for 3-4 months.

+
Chat with a doctor
Hi, what all ur feeling r the side effects of excessive mastrubation, so pls stop. In order to recover from this issues u will require to put in efforts with respect to exercise daily, improve ur diet routine n meditate. Try improving things from ur side n if still u find things r not working out then take professional help. U can come to clinic if required.