Low sex drive and premature ejuclation
Hi sir.. I am 23 year old.. Recently i got married. My problem is low sex drive and premature ejuclation . Firstly when i m doing sex.. After some second i do fastly then after 10 second my sperm release at the time of my wife's exiting mood.. But sperm is released, that time my wife was very angry for me.. I feel so guilty... So please help me sir.. For permanent solution. One more thing i had masturbated for 5..to 6years.

Hello! I wuld be able to help you in a better way once i get all the details and the complete history.
Online consultation
Age23 So take proper knowledge about this first Chat online with me
Hi, Your issue of premature ejaculation and low sexual drive are related to each-other. Once the problem of premature ejaculation is resolved the problem of low sexual desire will be resolved simultaneously. Also my take home message for you will be to avoid doing Masturbation and avoid watching Porn in case if you do. The issue as described by you above is termed as premature ejaculation. I understand how this problem might have become the biggest problem of your life recently. Premature ejaculation is a common problem among men. About 30% to 40% of men have this problem at some time in their lives. I believe in your case your penis might have become hyper sensitive. Does it happen sometime you get erection you feel you should go in and the moment you try to enter it goes down and you ejaculate? Let me explain you about your issue in brief - The problem of premature ejaculation have become very common in recent days. Premature ejaculation (PE) is when ejaculation happens sooner than a man or his partner would like during sex. Occasional PE is also known as rapid ejaculation, premature climax or early ejaculation. PE might not be a cause for worry, but it can be frustrating if it makes sex less enjoyable and impacts relationships. If it happens often and causes problems. The problem is often thought to be psychological, but biology may also play a role. However this issue is not a major cause to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same. Rest assured your problem can be resolved.
If you genuinely interested in getting your issue resolved then you can contact me either online (9224582o33) or meet in person. Would be happy to help you. Website Link - https://www.drfayyazsexologyclinic.com
Hello, the problem may seem concerning but it's curable... The problem of erectile dysfunction and pre-mature ejaculation are most commonly occurring in all ages of men, fortunately these both have high recovery rates through ayurvedic medications. I am explaining briefly about erectile dysfunction and pre-mature ejaculation so that it takes fear out of you. In erectile dysfunction, men are not able to get or keep an erection that is sufficient to have penetrative sex. In premature ejaculation men come out Very fast, men gets discharged either before penetration or immediately after penetration, they hardly get some strokes, so the female partner remains unsatisfied. This may be due to so many factors like High cholesterol, High blood pressure, Diabetes, excessive masturbation, excessive porn watching, nerves weakness, Obesity, thyroid, heart problem, alcohol, Tobacco use, Sleep disorders, Low testosterone, tension, stress etc. These problems of erectile dysfunction and pre-mature ejaculation are very much treatable. I am suggesting you some ayurvedic medicines. Take Aswagandhadi churan half teaspoon in the morning & in the night. Take Capsule SHILAJIT one in the morning and one in the night, Take tablet manmath Ras one in the morning and one in the night. Take tablet Pushp dhanva Ras one in the morning and one in the night. And take tablet Sidh makardhwaj Vati with gold, one in the morning and one in the night after food. All the above preferably with hot milk or with water Also apply and message Shri Gopal tail on your penis three times a week for 2 to 4 minutes. Avoid junk food, oily and spicier food, alcohol, tobacco, tension and anxiety. Start doing brisk walk or running or cardio exercises for at least 30 min a day. Start doing yoga, pranayama, meditation, Vajroli mudra. Ashwini mudra, kegel exercise for at least 30 min a day. Start taking hot milk twice a day. 2-3 dates in the morning and in the night with milk. Do all the above suggested treatment for 3 months and see the results. If you don't get satisfactory results then please go to your family doctor or a good sexologist. You can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can send you the medicines by courier. My website: www.kayakalpinternational.com
These two problems are quite common and fortunately correctable too
reach me directly via practo for your treatment