Low.mouth opening

Hello, I had an addictive habit of tobacco(pan masala with tobacco) . and I quit it since a month. right now I need homeopathy treatment which is considered safe , after quiting tobacco I feel anxious and also very bad irritation in mouth kindly help me

Doctor Answers (7) on Low.mouth opening

take Homoeopathic powder - Calc carb. 1M 3 doses - 3 nights before going to sleep. One dose each night. Keep powder on tongue and swallow. Powder is sweet in taste, so don't drink water.
First upon all. I appreciate your decision to quit tobacco chewing. The symptoms your perusing is called withdrawal syndrome. The withdrawal symptoms, both physical and mental, will make it tough to stick it out and not start smoking again.
Please consult your local homoeopathic physician. There is no specific drug in homoeopathy for any condition. Homoeopaths treat such cases on the available signs and symptoms.
1. One way to counteract this problem is to exercise. Physical activity triggers the release of mood-raising endorphins in your body that will naturally help you feel better both physically and mentally. 2. Eat a healthy array of vegetables, fruits, and lean proteins. 3. Avoid company or place who uses tobacco.
Dr. Zainab Fatehi Mumbai | Wellness Coach
Anxiety with bad irritation in the mouth can result as withdrawal symptoms. Homoeopathy DEFINITELY can help deal with both these. Instead of taking over the counter medicines, I'd suggest consulting a qualified Homoeopath to ease you into a tobacco free life. Good luck!
Dr. Prajakta Kulkarni Hyderabad | General Physician
hi,first i will appreciate u that u stop eating tobacco anxiousness is common it will take at least 6 month. as u r saying that u cant open u r mouth completely it means that there is fibrotic tissue in mouth.
homoeo med. will help u in reducing u r all symptom.but just give me u r more symptom.
go for yoga.
Hello.
If you have problem in opening your mouth properly, probably you are suffering from fibrosis of the mouth due to tobacco chewing. Take homoeopathic medicines for this. It will help you.
You can take Rhustox 200 two doses and wait for fifteen days and consult privately for further assistance. Regards
Dr Rashmi shukla Nagpur | Homeopath
It means you are suffering from leucoplekia which is a kind of premalignant tissue changes as a result of tobacco chewing for long time.
we advice you to get it personally checked with an ENT surgeon and rule out all the worst probability and after doing investigation prescribed by him.
That's a good thing that you stop tobacco consumption, but you must not leave it as it is because this condition is also know as premalignant although it's not compulsory that it will lead to malignancy. But as a precautions and to rule out all the probabilities and then get back to us with the final understanding of the case, after which we can prescribe the medicine along with some exercises and instructions.
It's good that you opted to go with homoeopathy. Another good thing is that you have left the substance causing the pathology. Just get a proper Homoeopathic consultant who can tell you the steps of how the treatment will go and heal you.
get oral pathology test done for better understanding.