Low density & hair loss.
My hair is thin and weaker. Previous some days i saw my hair is loss. My hair is low density and not growing fast.

You may be suffering from androgenetic alopecia. It's better to get yourself examined by a qualified dermatologist and start the treatment at the earliest.
The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
Start on biotin supplements and food rich in iron content. Use a milder shampoo and consider frequent shampooing and conditioning.

Low bone density symptoms Low density polyethylene