Low bp sugar in pregnancy
I am 28 weeks pregnant.i was admitted in hospital as I had seizures.my bp was 80/30 and sugar levels were fructuating.i had 9.4 hemoglobin,protein 4.3 and calcium at lower side too.although I am discharged from hospital but every evening I have severe headache and giddiness.please suggest

Were your sugar levels also low? If your diet intake is poor, then hypoglycemia can also cause such a problem. Take iron supplements are your hemoglobin is also low. Dr Sachin Dalal Madhu Hospital Bhandup West Mumbai
U need to show to Neurophysician at the earliest.