Low body weight
I had body weight of 54 kg and height of 6.4 feet. Iam very lean, how to gain my body weight?any intestine problem?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Yes your weight is less for your height. You have to take in more calories than required so that they get stored . Best way is to take a high protein diet and workout in the gym to increase muscle mass rather than fat. Consult a dietician in person for further help with a detailed diet chart and hit the gym. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.