Low Body mass index
I'm 17 years old But my height is 5'4" Weight- 40kgs Hence BMI- 15 I don't feel tired .I am very energetic but the only problem is I have very low BMI Max height in my family is of my brother -5'6" While playing Cricket too I manage to hit sixes whereas boys taller and healthier than me are not able to ?what is the reason . I am good in academics too but only problem is low BMI .

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

But later in age you may have many deficiency. So take healthy diet to get good weight
Ms. Rashmi Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

You must have high metabolism rate. You only include pine apple juice into your diet. Follow this for 15 days.