Low back pain
Since few months Iam suffering asparking effect in my rt thigh.Iconsultneuromedicinedoc AfteranMRI of L.S.Spine he suggested me for an operation.According to report - acute annular tear at L2-L3, L4-L5. Compression over rt L4 nerve root. Bilaterel facetal arthopathy at L2-L3 to L4-L5. Plz tell operation is must or not.

Dr. Hithysh BM
hello der have faith in your doctor surgery is necessary for this annular tear......its for your benefit and to lead a healthy life doctor is suggesting this treatment kindly oblige.