Low back pain
Is LS belt safe to wear in pregnancy ? Iam 2.5 months pregnant suffering from severe low back pain. Taken paracetomol, mobiz ox and chymoral plus but no impact. Mobiz ox is useful on me but I can not take painkillers as Iam pregnant.

YOU ARE RIGHT ALL TABLETS SHOUDL BE AVOIDED ATLEAST IN THE FIRST TRIMESTER. YOU CAN USE ARFLUR GEL OINTMENT FOR A MASSAGE. ITS NICE AND SHOULD HELP YOU. IF THE PAINS UNBEARABLE THEN YOU CAN TAKE A PAIN KILLER.
Hi, no belt tightening your  tummy till delivery.You can use sprays, gel, creams as local application for pain relief.Even can apply bangay strips or Beladona strips.