Love marriage acceptance problems
Hi i’m in love with a guy for past 2 years who is also my bestfriend. I want to marry him. The guy’s family has accepted but my parents are against this. He is earning well enough in abroad, owns a car and family background is also good. But my parents are just opposing because of caste difference. I’m 23 year old female and he is going to be 27. How to convince my parents? Please help me!

I understand your situation. You seem to be suffering from adjustment problems. However more clarity is needed regarding your issue. Information regarding your sleep, hunger, energy levels and concentration at whatever you do would be more helpful to decide on the severity of your problem. Some counselling sessions and if needed medical help might be useful for you. I would also be more than happy to help you with that if you are looking for online assistance. Discussions will be held confidential. You can directly consult with me through Practo as needed. Online chat consultation is also available.