Lots of pain

Hi doctor , I have pain above my hips n I consulted a general physician . he said I might have stone on kidney n suggested USG . my USG is over n doctor had said that I don't have any stone in my kidney n said I have pain in my ribs bone . but pain is below rib area . pls suggest what type of pain I have . . .
views-icons 49 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there , I can understand your concern ,i hope you are not in too much pain . You could have attached the ultra sound reports while posting this question but you have not done so ,as of now you can take a tablet zerodol -p twice a day after food for pain relief .drink lots of water .consult a orthopedician for further evaluation and management . Best regards Dr . Anil Kumar J Jain
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?