Lot of pimples on Forehead and Scalp
Hi, I am Harsha. Ever since Feb 2021 I started having lot of pimples on my forehead. Recently few days back I had my head shaved in general and I've observed that on the sides and back of my head I have lot of this pimple looking things, not sure what's the reason. I am very concerned about this.

Hi Could be seborrhoeic dermatitis causing these pimples. Share pictures of your concerned area to confirm the diagnosis and accordingly treatment can be advised
consult a dermatologist
avoid using hair oil
Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Hi Harsha. Please consult online and share clear pictures of the scalp