Lot of pain during period

My name is Khushboo. Lot of pain and black blood with clot during period so can you please advice which department I will have to check and test.
views-icons 58 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello... Well few girls have increased flow and pain which we call dysmenorrhea... Try to get ample rest and drink water well so that you hydrate yourself can consult an obstetrician and get yourself evaluated.... You need not worry much about it..thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?