Lot of negativity,

We are been married for 11 monts, unfortunately my wife is injected with lot of negativity, she has problem, accepting people and persue every small thing as a mega problem which is ultimately leading disaster in our marriage life and people around us, I tried all means to correct her and inject positiveness but she is not ready to listen to my words nor acceps it... She gets affebded by almost everything cries a lot for that, avoids food for many times crying, we both have lot of sleepless nights because of this behavior... Even after married for almost one year we never been physically together she is not showing any interest nor explains the reason, I couldn't figure out her pain, if I ask her she said she is happy with me, but has problem with my family so I kept distance of my family except my mom because I'm the only guardian for her and I can't let her go out of my house, I asked her to take counseling, but she immediately rejected saying she is not mad, need some help..

Doctor Answers (1) on Lot of negativity,

Vinaya Prabha Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
More details will be required before a solution can be given. It is best for you to consult a counsellor.