Lot of hair fall

I have been under treatment for hairloss for last one year. I was given mintop, mor f, appe oil, though i had slight improvement i am not satisfied. Still scarcity of hair and lot of hairfall during bath and drying yaing just towel. I am male aged 30. Any other solution or medicines more effective than above? Am single

Doctor Answers (3) on Lot of hair fall

Dr. Rajendran Chennai | Plastic Surgeon
Minoxidil and finastride are the best available approved medications for male pattern baldness.. Use them regular basis. For hair care advice,check AURAPLASTICSURGERY FB or Google PAGE.
After achieving good control over hair fall,  the best way to address the receded hair line problem and / or poor density, is by hair transplant.
Hi
You seem to have male pattern hair loss.. This usually requires long term treatment with minoxidil n other hair supplements..  you also have some advanced treatment options like mesotherapy; PRP .. better to consult trichologist before starting with the treatment
Dr. Rasya Dixit Bangalore | Dermatologist
Hi
You seem to be having male pattern hair loss. Minoxidil is the main stay of treatment. However frequently stopping the minoxidil cause hair shedding. Plan to restart the minoxidil and use it regularly. Meet a dermatologist to check on options like peptide or caffeine serums. Platelet rich plasma helps to increase the density of hair.