Lost my interest in Life

I f

eel lyk i am dead from within

i don't feel love just feel hatred

am highly sensitive, i cry when i am alone, if someone says something to me i keep thinking abt it all day

i am unable to connect with anyone, i don't feel like talking to anyone

i cannot express my pain to anyone

i dont know how to get open or clos

views-icons 202 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Lost my interest in Life

Dr. Diwakar Sharma Delhi | Psychiatrist
hi there , I have read about your problem and  I appreciate u for speaking it up.....its not easy to say that loud that yes I have a problem.
I understand how u feel nd believe me it's our greatest fear dat we might stay unheard even after speaking it loud.
this is a state of mind and feelings . As a rule all feelings have their roots in our thoughts. Thoughts start randomly or through an object, word, person or place.
uptil this point its normal but its problematic when we can't control, stop or  stay on them. Being a overthinker takes its toll on our functioning and self perception. and thus we feel worse about our own self.
In order to get out of this web of self depreciating thoughts all u need s a boost in confidence and some sense of control over ur thougts.
It's doable with a little help of medicines and some guidance in the form of counselling / psychotherapy whereby u will  learn to have a better grip over non conducive circumstances. Feel free to consult a psychiatrist or counsellor whom u hv faith in and thus take control over ur life.
Feel free to seek consultation or further advice in future.
Thank u.