Lost erection
I am 36 years male , got married and I have a 6 year old daughter .  I was a super hero in sex activities ( only with my wife) . Since last month my penis is not erecting to maximum .  Even if it erect , soon it looses the erection. I took biological medicine for my spondylites 3 months back since then this problem

Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your treatment choices. Consult sex therapist...