Lost 60% of hair
Can dietician/nutritionist help in hair loss(male pattern baldness)? And i used to apply minoxidils a year ago but got frustrated with that nd stopped now just using oils only

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
General Physician 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. You need proper case history and treatment by homoeopathic mode of treatment as homoeopathy has got a solution for your problem. Visit me at my clinic for detailed case history and treatment.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
If you are a male you will get this pattern of baldness...if cosmetically looking bad..meet dermatologist for hair transplant....diet really do not help in hormonal cause of hair loss