Lost 10 kgs

I was 50 kg during my 9th month of pregnancy after six months of delivery i am only 39kgs left though i am breastfeeding but i have a balanced diet meal including everything from eggs to fruits and vegetables. I even take milk two times a day. I dont know why suddenly i lost so much weight and if i lost because of delivery and breastfeeding then why i am not regaining after 11 months of my delivery. I am very concerned.please help me. Thnks in advance.

Doctor Answers (1) on Lost 10 kgs

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... If you want to gain weight you should consider protein diet... Only calories won’t add to your body weight,include the right amount of proteins to your diet. Remember ladies, if you want to put on weight and look fit, you need to build muscles not flab. Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. Fish such as tuna and mackerel are rich in oil and are one of the best ways to increase weight....