Loss of libido
Is there any medicine to be used for increase in libido in women . My friend is 35 and married since last 2 years. His wife is experiencing vaginal bleeding after intercourse and has no interest in sex. Any medicine or method that can be taken to increase libido plz advice

Hello there. I can understand your concern.  Why has not your friend posted this? Also, for whom you want to increase the libido? I suggest you consult a sexologist in person with your wife for further evaluation and management.  After a detailed history and proper clinical examination. He will advise you what to do. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.