Loss of libido

Is there any medicine to be used for increase in libido in women . My friend is 35 and married since last 2 years. His wife is experiencing vaginal bleeding after intercourse and has no interest in sex. Any medicine or method that can be taken to increase libido plz advice
views-icons 43 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern.  Why has not your friend posted this? Also, for whom you want to increase the libido? I suggest you consult a sexologist in person with your wife for further evaluation and management.  After a detailed history and proper clinical examination. He will advise you what to do. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?