Loss of interest in sex

My swx life was good for few years. But after having baby, my wife has lost interest in sex. My daughter is now of 5yrs. Whenever i try to get close to her, she gives lots of excuses like she is tired, feeling sleepy etc. She does not take any effort for having good sex. Whenever we do, its always like doing formalities. She does not allow me to try any other positions. Not interested in taking any efforts to make our sex life beautiful. This has caused lot of mental disturbances to me. I have so many sleepless nights. Please guide us.

Harisha N L

there are many causes for decreased libido...they may be physical or psychological...physical causes may be due to hypogonadism resulting in low sex hormones,certain prescribed medications, alcohol, smoking...for physical causes you need to consult physician or endocrinologist for detailed examination and evaluation with relevant investigations...If its psychological Consult nearest psychiatrist they will do the needful.