Loss of appetite and diarrhea
I was affected with covid and cured.During covid and after it am facing loss of appetite and diarrhea .No major side effects I could notice.could you please explian this is a normal body symptom of virus even after it cured.My CRP blood test done yesterday shows 1.7mg/l reading.Is it safe?

This is quite normal for patients recovering from viral illnesses. Some take more time than others. CRP is okay. Take probiotics. Maintain hydration and eat well. You should be fine.
If problems persist consult a gastroenterologist
It's normal... Take some multivitamins tonic for loss of appetite And probiotics for diarrhoea. No need for any further blood tests.... Crp is normal Take an online consultation for medicines