Losing weigh,IBS,SIBO,gas

Plz Please Plz help me! I feel too much gas trapped inmy intestines/stomach. I am not able to communicate and think properly because of it. I have mild constipation and I feel dizziness because of it. I only feel good when I pass stool 2 times a day. My concentration improves when I pass gas several times. Please trust me that it's all jist not in my mind. I do Yoga, excercise, diet control, antibiotics, PPI/Anta-acids, anti spasmodic, etc. and nothing works properly. I have all the tests done and I am losing weight. How can I improve my health, gain weight, and remove gas from intestines to think clearly with concentration? Are there any particular herbs which can help? I don't want to take any medicines now. Thanks in advance.

Dr. Pankaj Kumar
General Physician 10 yrs exp Delhi

please visit to nearest general physician as you need to get examined physically... if you are in delhi come to my clinic...