Losing vigour / arousal

I m in a sexless marriage for 22 years. All my efforts to seek help fell in deaf years of wife. Now that when I had a sexual encounter I felt my ability of being a great sexual partner is at stake. Is there any Ayurvedic or other medical help available other than Viagra? Please help? TIA

Hello there. The cause needs to be established for the treatment. There could be a organic lesion or a psychological reason . what ever might this be, needs to be checked out. I would suggest you contact a physician on this. Here are a few things you should consider, Try to indulge in a lot of foreplay before getting to the intercourse part. If you cannot maintain erection for long, I would suggest you try the start stop method in which you need to stop for a few seconds when you are about to ejaculate and then start all over again. Hope you get well soon. Regards
Dr. Rohit Kumar Bhadauria
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Lucknow
Homoeopahy may cure ur problem. But for the best selection of medicine i want to know ur symptom....
Dr. Aditi Bhatnagar
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Gurgaon
Homoeopathy has great beneficial.options. I would suggest you come for a thorough case taking. There are nutritional supplements and medicines which can help you get over the pychological fear .