Losing vigour / arousal

I m in a sexless marriage for 22 years. All my efforts to seek help fell in deaf years of wife. Now that when I had a sexual encounter I felt my ability of being a great sexual partner is at stake. Is there any Ayurvedic or other medical help available other than Viagra? Please help? TIA

Doctor Answers (3) on Losing vigour / arousal

Homoeopahy may cure ur problem. But for the best selection of medicine i want to know ur symptom....
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. The cause needs to be established for the treatment. There could be a organic lesion or a psychological reason . what ever might this be, needs to be checked out. I would suggest you contact a physician on this. Here are a few things you should consider, Try to indulge in a lot of foreplay before getting to the intercourse part. If you cannot maintain erection for long, I would suggest you try the start stop method in which you need to stop for a few seconds when you are about to ejaculate and then start all over again. Hope you get well soon. Regards
Homoeopathy has great beneficial.options. I would suggest you come for a thorough case taking. There are nutritional supplements and medicines which can help you get over the pychological fear .