diabetes-icon

Lose weight

I weight 85 kilos and my height is 5'10. My legs and hands are normal. I only have belly fat, man breasts and a double chin. I want to lose weight and increase my stamina too. I would also like to boost my metabolism rate so I don't put on more weight. Would like to know an ideal diet and weight loss routine.

Hello there. Here are a few things you can consider. 1. Drink lots of water. 2. Do brisk walking 40 mins a day twice. 3. Have high fiber food and have control over your eating. 4. Avoid oily and processed foods. 5. Include salads in your diet. 6. Have in smaller portions of meals and upto 5 times a day. 7. Have 2 cups of green tea without sugar in a day. 8. Avoid every thing sweet. 9. Have a cup of black coffee with cinnamon powder once or twice a day. 10. Lastly, diet itself won't help you much. so suggest you to hit the gym All the best. Regards