diabetes-icon
Lose of weight and diabetes
I am a 48 year old woman, I have hypothyroidism since 6 years and I am taking 25mg tablets for the same..since the last 6 months I have lost a lot of noticeable weight loss even without exercise or controlling diet .. so I took a sugar test and my fbs was 110 and ppbs 133 , hba1c 6.6% ..and I experience left palm numbness at night time only.. is there something to worry about? Can't the blood sugar level be controlled through diet? Is it a cause of concern? Cause I've consulted a lot of doctors and each one of them are giving me different opinion, one says ders nothing to worry about until it fbs reaches 129 and another says it's too much and that I have to take medicine only to control it and nothing can be done through diet .. I am really confused

The treatment of Diabetes is not that simple. There are many classes of Diabetic Drugs. It depends on extent of Diabetes and complications to decide medicine for the Diabetic person. Dosages are also decided upon depending on your acute and chronic sugar levels, fasting sugar levels, post prandial sugar levels, urine sugar levels , urine MICROALBUMIN levels, urea and creatinine levels. So , a complete Diabetic profile needs to be done to reach for the best drugs and proper dosages. If Diabetes is not controlled with in few years it cause multiple complications like Eye Vision Problem, Nerves Damage, Sexual Weakness, Heart Diseases, Kidney Disease, foot Complications and reduced blood supply to the brain. Here is the list of Tests, please get them done and follow up with me.I will do the best and give you a proper treatment. 1. HBA1C. 2. SUGAR - Fasting and PP. 3. Urine - Routine and MICROSCOPY. 4. Urine MICROALBUMIN. 5. Urea and Creatinine. 6. Lipid Profile. Follow up with the reports . I will set up a wonderful treatment plan to control your sugar levels. Additionally I will also make a customised Dietary plan for you to take care of your Sugar levels naturally.
private consult with me for detailed information