Lose 15kgs by june end

I need a special plan to lose 15 kgs FAST thats pretty much it. I have no food allergies that i know of. I am currently studying for all my entrances so minimum to no exercise

Doctor Answers (2) on Lose 15kgs by june end

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
What is your height and weight.I can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month. As u r studying u need proper management and plan
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
First and foremost you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losingt too mich suddenly is also not good for health. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do