Lordosis of spine

Doctor am 18 year old and I have lordosis of spine daily am doing squats,shoulder lifting,lunge strech but also am not happy I want treatment in hospital plz suggest me the hospital and treatment cost..plzz am suffering

Doctor Answers (4) on Lordosis of spine

Dr. Rajkannan P Bangalore | Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
How do you know the Lordosis of the spine is the reason for the pain. Actually Lordosis is normal in the lumbar spine. If it is excessive Lordosis, then still it can be not painful always. . Ask your physio to make a diagnosis and treat you. Random exs will not work.
Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
.Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily – lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana ? Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily. Core Strengthening Exercises- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Postural correction- sit tall, walk tall Core strengthening exercises
Dr. Anuradha Sharma Noida | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
Physiotherapy treatment and core muscle strength exercise and spine strength exercise
Dr. Olos Gora Vijayawada | Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
Hello ! According to your history first we need to rule out your cause for lordosis. Need a detailed evaluation of spine and pelvic movements, check any muscle dysfunction or structural cause. Then we can have right intervention to your problem. Consult orthopedic specilized Physio for evaluation and intervention. Wishing you a speedy recovery!