Loosing lot of hair
In past 3-4 weeks I have lost about 200-300 strands of hair per day. It has become half the size of what it was. Now starting to have some baldness in my scalp. I have been oiling my hair regularly with coconut oil. Undergone laproscopic surgery for Cyst on march.

Dr. Ajaya Kashyap
Plastic Surgeon 20 yrs exp Delhi
Thank you for your query. This could be a sign of female pattern baldness ,hence proper investigation and treatment is required. Just oiling or applying serums won't be that helpful. For more information you can contact Medspa.
Dr. Deepesh Goyal
Plastic Surgeon 10 yrs exp Jaipur
1.It may be due to deficiency of some essential minerals and vitamins. 2.Another reason may be due to dendruff or any fungal infection. You should consult any of nearby consultant cosmetic surgeon. For more details log on to rejuvena cosmetic com