Want to loose weight as much as i can in 1 month am on bed rest due to ankle fracture, i got my weight increased while i was having typhoid i gained 12 kgs in a week want to loose that weight its been 2 years.
Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice
Hello, exercise and diet are main keys to lose weight. when did you have ankle fracture, is it completely healed now? If fracture is one or two months back then, you should do exercise only after consulting your doctor or physiotherapist. Hello,yes you can reduce your weight. There are few things you should do at your home. Exercise - daily 30min of, aerobics, swimming (if you know swimming), morning and evening will help you to reduce your weight along with diet control. Good night sleep will also help to reduce stress and decrease weight. Diet: Certain guidelines that need to be considered for weight loss are:
1. Have 4 to 6 small meals and snacks everyday rather than 3 large meals. This will help you in controlling your hunger and the nutrients are also utilized effectively.
2. Plan your diet chart in advance. Hasty and incomplete planning can make you confused and can increase the temptation towards fatty and junk foods.
3. Chew your food properly as this can help you in reducing weight.
4. Plan your food items effectively. Include whole grain cereals, pulses, legumes, vegetables, fruits and water in your everyday diet.
5. Avoid fatty foods or high caloric foods. Avoid sugary foods, pastries and sweets.
6. Include large amounts of fruits and vegetables. Try to eat a total of 5 fruits and vegetables per day.