Loose skin
I have loose skin near my both eyebrows and slightly in my cheeks. How do i tighten it?My skin was firm and tight 1 and half years ago.but i have done facial on my face at home and i started noticing that my skin is becoming loose. Please suggest me a way to tighten my skin.
47 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Surendra Singh Bhati
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Indore
U can go for buttoks or fillers consult a dermatologist near u
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.