Loose motions

Hi My mother suffering from loose motions till last Sunday we went doctor but not cure please give me good medicine.
views-icons 47 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Firstly in the prescription i noted that the doctor bears a degree which is called "MBS". there is no degree as such in medicine. Kindly clarify with him and ask for a proof if he is really qualified. And as per the medicines are concerned. We cannot prescribe much on this platform. Kindly consult a qualified MBBS doctor for durther evaluation and management. Give her ORS and zinc supplements. Cap. Imubless thrice a day after food. Ask her to take curd rice . Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?